The Zizzler

Living THE life on a shoestring budget. Traveling, DIY projects, general fabulousness.......

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just a quick note

Go out and buy the latest issue of ReadyMade Magazine (http://www.readymademag.com)
I usually like it, but it usually has a lot of yard- oriented projects that I can't really use. But this issue has some good ideas from reglazing dinner plates, making lampshades and light sculptures. I like to do their recycling challenges in the back, although I rarely enter them. Once it was reusing an Altoids tin, and I made this neat little light by scrubbing the paint off with steel wool then punching a rocketship in it using a nail and hammer. But I lost it.
Also, they have the best/most laid back customer service. Whenever an issue comes to me damaged or ripped, "Gus" sends me another. Thanks Gus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home