The Zizzler

Living THE life on a shoestring budget. Traveling, DIY projects, general fabulousness.......

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Livin' in a Rut

Yep. I have creative block at the moment. I've tried everything; watched Sid and Nancy again, went to a performance of Ultimate Mozart, started reading a new book, trolled designsponge and New York Magazine. NOTHING. All I've got is blank. A white screen. Next weekend I'm going to the opera, the beach, and the Whitney Biennial in hopes that something will work. So, in the meantime, I'm posting some images I took when I was feeling creative. Maybe I'll spark myself to take more photos and use that photo degree I went to school for. Or maybe you'll just like or hate these portraits.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like that picture of the girl on the table.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home