The Zizzler

Living THE life on a shoestring budget. Traveling, DIY projects, general fabulousness.......

Saturday, June 10, 2006

This Must Be Just Like Living in Paradise

The Target $1 section. Sometimes its socks. Sometimes Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper four packs. Often its crappy stationary or weird bath stuff. Today, it was the ultimate Zizzler jackpot- Lobster related crap! In past entries, I've mentioned I like lobsters "in a design aspect." I don't eat them (or any meatstuffs), I just love how they look. And I was overjoyed today to pick up lobster swizzle sticks, appetizer picks, a weird little silver dish (no idea what its supposed to be for), an apron and a platter. The platter depicts how to eat a lobster, but I'm pretending its just a joke. And each item for only $1!!! They also had starfish themed ones. If you're into that sort of thing. On one hand, I can't wait to use them, but I secretly know I'll "save" them in their containers for a "special occasion" (aka NEVER.) P.S. Does anyone actually read this blog? Mom, don't answer this!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it, you queen of the harpies.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to buy 3 of each.
1. Use
2. Keep in package
3. ebay

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it, and I don't even know you! I stumbled upon your blog one day (that "next blog" option is just so fun!), and I think you're so clever, so I keep checking back! :)

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an audience, rock lobster.

P.S. My local Target has the same crustaceany 1 spot items!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read and I love.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lori Zimmer said...

i wasn't really sure if anyone actually read it. i know i force feed it to my friends, but wasn't sure if u jerks actually read it. the anonymous thing is killing me! how do u find it if i dont send it to u?
when i do the "next blog" thing , its always in some obscure language haha.
well, thanks!!!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home