The Zizzler

Living THE life on a shoestring budget. Traveling, DIY projects, general fabulousness.......

Thursday, August 17, 2006


Martha Martha

As I'm trying to unpack/get settled in my new place (FINALLY going bed shopping today!), I'm getting all sorts of decorating ideas. I'm not usually a big Martha fan, but I'm hearing her new magazine, Blueprint, is geared toward 20/30something DIY freaks like me. My new roomie's friend is involved, and says it will be like Readymade but better...
Let's keep an eye out. Maybe I'll be giving Blueprint some ideas...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made a dress based on a pattern in that magazine but it didn't turn out very well. I think I used the wrong kind of fabric.

Sorry my brother was such a drunkass last night!
xo
Carolyn

1:10 PM  
Blogger Lori Zimmer said...

you're the best! last night was fun! drunkass=goodtimes!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home