The Zizzler

Living THE life on a shoestring budget. Traveling, DIY projects, general fabulousness.......

Friday, July 21, 2006

Not Just Jug Wine?

Everyone knows I drink boxed wine. It is no secret. However, I must now drink 33 bottles of chardonnay, so that I can make a Carlo Rossi Chardonnay Chandelier. Sorry to post an idea that I haven't tried, but I'm not a big wine drinker. So this may take me awhile. Maybe this could also be cool painted a solid color or white and nonfunctional?
Seriously, who knew Carlo Rossi was a designer as well? His website has a bunch of DIY furniture ideas- using both the jugs and bottles. So I guess I need to get a good white sangria recipe and start drinking. By fall I should have a wine bottle chandelier blog ready...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home